Sway-A-Way’s high-performance “E” Body 41″ long torsion bars sets are designed for 1962-1974 MOPAR E body vehicles. Engineered to provide a substantial increase in stiffness, Sway-A-Way’s MOPAR torsion bars will dramatically improve your vehicle’s handling by reducing body roll, dive, squat, and increasing your overall vehicle control. All torsion bars are clocked at 15 degrees to allow for factory ride height within the adjustment range of the factory adjuster. Included with all Sway-A-Way MOPAR torsion bars are two torsion bar dust seals and two stainless circlip retaining rings.
Whether you’re looking to stiffen up your daily driver, build a dedicated track car or anywhere in-between, Sway-A-Way offers sizes ranging from 0.87” to 1.24”.
- Aircraft Alloy Steel
- CNC Machined for Perfect Fit
- Clocked Hexes to Allow for Factory Ride Height
- Heat Treated & Straightened
- Centerless Ground for Consistent Rate
- Powder Coated for Corrosion Resistance
- 1965-1973 Dodge Monaco
- 1965-73 Dodge Polara
- 1973-1974 Dodge Charger and Coronet